HEADLINE: Was Thomas Edison a genius because he invented the light bulb,
or because he turned it off when he left the room?
COPY: Did you know that 90% of an incandescent light bulb’s expended energy isn’t light, but heat? Unattended lights result in wasted energy that powers the bulbs and the A.C. unit that must run to cool things off. Sure, maybe turning off one light bulb won’t make much of a dent in your power bill, but little changes in habits around your house can really add up.
• The thermostat in your body is set subconsciously. The one in your house however, requires a little more thought.
• Shrink your power bill instead of your clothes.
• If an incandescent bulb symbolizes a good idea, a fluorescent bulb must symbolize a great one.
• More ways to save money in the kitchen other than “Mac & Cheese Night”.
• Buying a cheaper appliance can sometimes be very expensive.